Many resources are available for students to to improve their academic success at ISU. Please contact your academic adviser for more information and/or check out any of the resources listed.
- Academic Success Center
- Academic Warning/Probation Policy
- LAS Reinstatement Information
- Dean of Students Office
[Includes Multicultural Student Affairs, Disability Resources, etc.]
- Financial Counseling Clinic
- Honors Program – For questions on the Honors program, please visit the LAS Honors website.
- Student Counseling Services (SCS)
- Student Financial Aid
- Supplemental Instruction
- Tutor Program